Services – How we help
Sickle Cell Support Services Provides:
- Prescription Assistance
- Transportation for Hospital Admission and Discharge/ Clinic Visits
- Winter Kits (hats, coats, gloves, thermals)
- Hospital Care Kits (variety of snacks)
- Information and Referral Services to doctors and other community services
- Resource Speakers for community org and schools.
- Case Coordination for Familes with Anemia
- Advocacy and Intervention for sickle cell anemia patients.
- Family Grants (if resources available) to help pay bills for families living with sickle cell anemia
- Sickle Cell Trait Screening for community/health/school organizations throughout the state of Arkansas.
Sickle Cell Anemia Support Groups in Arkansas:
We host monthly support groups for individuals and family members who are affected by living with sickle cell anemia disease. For more information on our support group please contact us @ 501-650-0764.
Financial Assistance for Familes and Individuals Effected by Sickle Cell Anemia Disease:
We offer financial assistance (as funds are available) to families or patients with Sickle Cell Anemia Disease. If you are or know someone who has a need please contact us for more information on how to access these services @ 501-650-0764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.